Should you decide to apply to join Frontline Total Security Ltd. each individual must complete a comprehensive application pack and all applicants must:
- Hold a valid frontline SIA license and capable of being vetted/screened.
- Be willing and able to work night and weekend shifts.
- Be able to work as part of team and under instruction where required.
- Take pride in themselves and in their work.
- Posses the ability and communicate, orally and in writing, with people at all levels using diplomacy and efficiency.
- Work unsupervised where necessary and be capable to utilise their own initiative.
- Ultimately be able to meet the requirements of our clients at all times utilising flexibility in attitude and approach to their work as and when clients needs change.
Upon completing an individual application form, prospective employees are be required to sign a declaration allowing Frontline Total Security Ltd. to carry out background checks on any work history should they be required to carry out security duties that require a higher level of screening. Anyone found to be giving false information will be dismissed immediately. Frontline Total Security Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and we also appoint, train and develop on the basis of merit and ability. If you are self-motivated, honest and reliable, we would be happy for you to contact us.
Email applications are accepted with a CV attached and mark your email for the attention of the Operations Manager.
Comment or questions are welcome.